Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Inspired Leopard Print!

I was totally inspired last night by another blogger's awesome leopard print mani, here, so I had to try it myself.

I started with two coats of Sally Hansen's CSM Commander in Chic, dabbed on bright pink spots -- Circus by Andrea's Choice's Ringmaster, and poorly outlined them with Sinful Color's Black On Black, adding some extra marks and dots. I should have been less assiduous in outlining the spots -- it would have looked better with a little less.

I really like the colors together, and I keep staring at it. Early reviews from my husband sitting 3 feet away are that it just looks like splotches, but I think it looks pretty leopard-y. I like it, at any rate.

I'm going to do some serious cuticle work later tonight, though. I didn't think they looked so bad until I saw this picture!

1 comment: