Thursday, October 25, 2012

Copious and "Across the Trailer Park" by Hot Mess

I bought this gorgeous Deborah Lippmann "Across the Universe" dupe by Hot Mess, "Across the Trailer Park". It's here on top of three coats of Zoya's Frida.

I kept intending to do something nail-arty on top of it, but it was so lovely that I couldn't do it.

I didn't really need to put this over anything, either -- Across the Trailer Park is a really saturated blue jelly that probably would have worked exactly the same on its own. It has small green and blue hex glitters and blue micro glitter for extra glittery awesomeness. I did it on top of Elmer's glue as a base coat, and it peeled right off. Magic! I'll keep doing that with glittery polishes.

The Deborah Lippmann polish runs about $18 online, and this was only $10. Because I joined Copious, I had a $10 credit, so I ended up paying only $0.60 for this to come to me. Pretty amazing. There's a link to copious on the top right here, if you'd like to join -- I get a kickback, and you get the $10 credit, too. The seller wrapped it nicely in bubble wrap and included big star glitters that made me happy (and kind of sucked to vacuum up, since I wasn't expecting it), but it was an overall happy day.

No idea what I'm going to do with myself next. I want to try a mummy mani for Halloween, but I'm attending a party this weekend where I'd rather look elegant than spooky. I'll come up with something!

No comments:

Post a Comment