Sunday, December 16, 2012

Messy snowflakes!

Once again, my vision and the reality of my manicure had, let's call it, creative differences. Still, it turned out okay:

Strangely, I got a lot of compliments from total strangers, even though you have to squint to see the snowflakes underneath my mess of topcoat.

The base is Revlon Royal, and I used my dotting tool in Sally Hansen White On and NOPI Lights Kim-era Action to make snowflakes. I wanted more sparkle, so I decided to break out my new bottle of Color Club Covered In Diamonds, and it was jell-o thick and really clumpy. I put some thinner in after the manicure, so I'll try it again later. And use a very light hand.

Once again, I'm certain the others following the challenge had far prettier results. Go check them out!

2 comments:

  1. too bad the pics are not just a bit clearer, otherwise this looks like nice manicure :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though the pics are not clear, I can still see that it really looks pretty. i like the colors that you have used and the design is amazing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete